€12 individual visitor
€10 groups from 15 pp, 65+
€1 from 13 to 26 years old
Free children up to 12 years old
We currently work with time slots to ensure that everyone's visit proceeds safely. We ask every visitor to book a ticket in advance.
Special measures: wearing a mouth mask is mandatory from the age of 6.
1 pass, 172 museums, 324 exhibitions
Pay € 59 once and visit all participating Belgian museums for a year.
Whenever you want and as often as you want.
Info and reservation
T +32 (0)59 50 81 18
Mu.ZEE is accessible, also for less mobile visitors and people with a hearing or visual impairment.
Less mobile visitors
Are you coming with a wheelchair? Give us a call in advance and sign up at the counter.
There are benches in the museum room and adapted sanitary facilities.
Do you wish to use a wheelchair for free during your visit? Reserve a wheelchair via email@example.com.
Persons with a hearing disability
Informative room texts are available in the museum.
Persons with a visual handicap
Guide dogs are welcome in the museum.A special workshop for blind and partially sighted people has been developed, accompanied by a guide.
Book your visit
Are you visiting Mu.ZEE by yourself? With friends or family? With a group or with the class? Are you organizing an event?
We offer guided tours tailored to your group in the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions.
Tuesday - Sunday: from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Closed on Mondays, and on December 25 & January 1.
On Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, Mu.ZEE exceptionally closes at 4.30 p.m.
00 32 (0)59 24 21 91
Mu.ZEE is easy to reach if you come from the center of the city or if you come from the station.
Find the museum
Mu.ZEE is less than 1 kilometer walking distance from the station. You take the Vindictivelaan, past the marina. You will automatically arrive at Alfons Pieterslaan. From the town hall you take the third street on the left.
Measures taken in connection with the Covid-19 virus to make your museum visit as safe and pleasant as possible
Before your visit
- In order to keep the number of people per volume and time slot strictly under control, Mu.ZEE has introduced an online reservation system that encourages the advance purchase of tickets for specific time slots. Maximum 50 visitors are admitted per 30-minute slot. Book your ticket via this link.
- You can also book by phone, please call +32 (0)59 50 81 18.
- Bring your online ticket reservation with you to the museum.
- If you arrive too early, please wait outside, keeping your distance from any other visitors.
- If you arrive too late, we can make a new booking for you.
- Mu.ZEE restricts and spreads the number of visitors as much as possible. For the time being, we can only admit individual visitors (with their private bubble or their close long-term “cuddle contact”) or school groups and groups of young people for organised activities.
During your visit
- ! Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory from the age of 6.
- There are disinfection points at the entrance, please disinfect your hands there.
- Online ticket reservations must be shown at the ticket desk.
- You will receive a map of the museum rooms at the start of the visit. We recommend that you begin the tour on the second floor, then go down to 1a, 1 and 1b, before proceeding to the ground floor.
- Audio guides are available in three languages; visitors can use them free of charge. The audio guides are set out in a charger to the left of the reception desk.
- Use of the lifts is kept to a minimum. A maximum of 2 individuals or people from a single bubble are allowed per lift. Use of the stairs is encouraged, especially for groups.
- The toilets are cleaned intensively by the Mu.ZEE cleaning team, and special attention is paid to taps, doorhandles, lift buttons, etc.
After your visit
- The aim is for people to leave the museum after the visit, not to congregate in the entrance hall.
- Those who wish to may still make purchases in the museum shop.
General preventive measures
- from Friday 29 October the mouth mask obligation will be reintroduced.
- Disinfection points have been set up at the entrance and throughout the visit. Please disinfect your hands there.
- We urge visitors to spread out as much as possible in the halls and to always keep a distance of minimum 1.5 metres from other people.
- Those who are ill or fall under the quarantine rules must stay at home.
- The safety guidelines are posted on an information board at the entrance to Mu.ZEE.
- The security guards and staff at the reception desk and museum shop are thoroughly briefed on the preventive measures, so that they can provide maximum assistance to visitors and monitor compliance with the applicable rules.
For more information about the COVID-19 virus and the preventive measures, please see www.info-coronavirus.be. Mu.ZEE has appointed a COVID coordinator. You can contact us by calling 059 24 21 90.